This TAG was also started on Youtube by a few other stitchers and I thought I would share my list:
These are all projects I would love to acquire or start in the next 12 months. I have divided my wishlist into 2 categories, those charts I do not own yet and those I do.
Charts I would love to purchase in the next 12 months:
1. Northern Expressions Needlework – Birthstone Series – November (Will not be released until October 2014 at this stage). Here is a link to NEN’s Etsy Shop for other charts in the series (and many other beautiful designs) – https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NorthernExpressions1#
2. A Châtelaine Designs Chart – After seeing these on MrsMilkyBarKid‘s Youtube Channel I fell in love with the beautiful designs. So far I have narrowed it down to one of the following:
3. Heaven and Earth Designs – Endurance
Charts I own and would like to kit up and start in the next 12-18 months:
1. Northern Expressions Needlework – Twisted Rainbow Sampler
2. Heaven and Earth Designs – The Butterfly Ball
3. Witchykitt Designs – Music World – Unfortunately, this chart looks like it has been discontinued by the seller. I am lucky to have purchased it whilst it was still available.
I will probably not be able to start ALL of these in the next 12 months, unless for some reason I win the lottery. But this is a wishlist so I’m allowed to be idealistic.
What kinds of projects do you have on your ‘next start’ list? Are you ogling some charts online wishing for a sale?
Let me know in the comments below! I love hearing from other stitchers about what kind of projects get them excited to stitch and shop for fabric and thread.