Sorry for the late posting! This was a TAG started on Youtube and here is my blog version! All you other stitcy bloggers out there, feel free to jump in on the tags too!
September Stitching Tag
- Do you have a favourite DMC colour, and if so, what is it?
- It is hard to pick a favourite, but I am currently stitching with 666 Christmas red and it is just gorgeous. I also like the purples in the DMC range.
- Do you stitch for Christmas? If so, have you started yet?
- No, I am not a Christmas stitcher. I couldn’t imagine having pieces that I only see at certain times of the year!
- Are you a reader? If so, what’s currently on your night stand or reading list?
- Yes, I have been a reader since I could say the word ‘book’. My recreational reading has taken a backseat lately due to my university studies. However, the most recent book I finished was called “The Sick Child in Early Modern England, 1580-1720”, a non-fiction academic work unrelated to my own studies. I am like many others and listen to audio books whilst I am reading and generally go with Harry Potter read by Stephen Fry. The genre that I read the most is Crime/Legal fiction. One of my favourites is ‘The Partner’ by John Grisham and ‘The ABC Murders’ by Agatha Christie
Had a small haul at a local needlework store and bought 2 lots of evenweave fabric, one 25 count and one 28 count piece. I also grabbed some new needles and 2 variegated threads by Country Cottage Threads.
Not sure what I want to do with these threads but they were so pretty I had to add them to my stash.