March 2015 WIP Update: Custom Wedding Sampler

As March 2015 draws to a close, I have to confess I haven’t made a great deal of progress on this WIP…or at least I feel like I haven’t. I’ve been distracted by University and Work. However, I have managed to put a few stitches in!

I have worked on this WIP at intermittant times over the last 5 months. You can see my last update here. Now for the rest of the 2014 progress shots I haven’t posted. I am trying to make more of an effort to post monthly updates on any WIPs I work on!

31 August 2014

31Aug14

Here I have finally finished the side detail of the Crawford crest. I am very glad I chose to do this project on linen as the fractional stitches are much easier than on aida.

25 – 30 November 2014

25Nov14

30Nov14

The helmet has been filled in at this stage. I put this project on hold a few times for gifts and as we’re rapidly approaching our first wedding anniversary, I really should get some progress going! Definitely want it finished before our second anniversary.

March 2015

 9Mar15

 22Mar15

wpid-20150331_203347.jpg

The other side of the shield is taking shape now. I should definitely try and take photos of my WIPs with my camera instead of my phone. But I am happy with my progress in March, I am going to also make this my WIP focus for April, so we’ll see how I go.

Till next time, happy stitching! Looking forward to seeing progress on all your WIPs as well 😀

Advertisements

5 thoughts on “March 2015 WIP Update: Custom Wedding Sampler

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s